Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What did I do today?

Well, today started out with my husband making a DELICIOUS egg, cheese and ham omelet. *yum, yum, yum* And we watched Stephen Colbert. He is plain awesomeness.

We ran to the store, picked up some catnip for Wedge. He.went.nuts!

Got some: Rockstar Roasted. Rockstar is sooo good.

And that was really it. Now just relaxing. I think each blog post I will talk about one thing I adore. This post will be about: Bath and shower gels, salts, etc.

First of all, I think Avon has some of the best bubble bath around, though many other companies do have some great ones that smell amazing too. Once I can, I want to order more bath and shower-y stuff, as we're running out. Big time.

Bath salts are also really nice.

I love when I can find a bath or shower gel, where the scent stays on you. I used one recently, where I could barely smell it at all. I think scents (just like music) can make you feel certain ways, so I pick wisely.

Speaking of music. Chris Ledoux is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment